We unleash insightful stories from brands and organisations then we convert it into meaningful content. We do research from technical and audience perspective.
WHAT WE DO
WHAT YOU GET
A marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience, with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
It increases sales, retains customers, builds or repositions your brand, has ability to integrate, and engages customers long term.
Create and share valuable free content to attract and convert prospects into customer, and customers into repeat buyers.
A careful look at your website’s and social media’s existing content in order to make sure that it’s doing what you want it to do — driving the right kind of traffic, containing the right kind of keywords, and improving.
It gives you a true sense of scale, identifies opportunities for repurposing, finds ‘content gaps’, and improves your website’s information architecture.
Check all the content and compile it into a big list with three different types: full content inventory, partial content inventory, and content sample.
When a nonprofit and a for-profit corporation partner together with the purpose of advancing the mission-related work of the nonprofit, and the marketing goals of the corporation.
If your business or brand doesn’t stand for a cause, consumers may turn to your competitors. The number of consumers who say they would switch from one brand to another if the other brand were associated with a good cause has climbed to 87%.
Seek resonance with consumers, create alignment with your core business, and build partnership.
A digital marketing and communication training with tailor subjects depend on company’s or organisation’s needs. Combining applied theory and practical course content with teamwork-based refreshments to achieve full understanding.
- Trainers are experts in their field
- Wide range of training subjects and levels (foundation, intermediate, and advanced)
- Practical & theoretical course content
- Course content adapts with the industry
- Post training support
- Certificate of attendance
- Pre-training audit: to find needs, define suitable training course, and level
- On Training Day: supported with interactive/refreshments session and DIY activity
- Post-training consultancy: to ensure understanding of the course and assisting company/organisation’s representative tom implement the training result
WHAT WE PRODUCE
WHO WE LOVE TO WORK WITH